The Marshfield Housing Authority offers a variety of supportive services empowering residents to move towards an enriched life. Programs offered can assist in arranging supportive services, increase earning capacity and set you on a path to self-sufficiency.
Elderly/Disabled & Family Resident Services
The Marshfield Housing Authority offers a multitude of services and support to elderly and/or disabled or families residing at Marshfield Housing Authority. The Resident Services Coordinator, Ellie Eastwood can be reached at 781-834-4333 or email at email@example.com.
How Can We Help You?
- Food Bank deliveries
- Meals on wheels
- Food shopping
- Personal care
- MassHealth application assistance
- Transportation – During this crises we have money allocated for medical/health related local appointments taxi rides.
- Help in applying for SNAP & WIC benefits
- Assistance with fuel and utilities programs
- Child care, after school and summer camp programs
- Employment and education workshops/trainings
- Referrals to local community partners for rent assistance
- Budget and credit building workshops
- Health Care – MassHealth applications, renewals, Senior Care Options *(ages 65+)
- Food assistance or home delivered meals/Meals on Wheels *(ages 60+)
Farmers Markets are held weekly at the community center, during the spring, summer and fall seasons. You can purchase the freshest fresh fruits and vegetables direct from the farm! All forms of payment are accepted, SNAP, HIP, cash and credit. Please check calendars for details.
Marshfield Council on Aging Shuttle Bus Schedule
A shuttle bus is available for elderly residents by contacting the Marshfield Senior Center. Reservations are required. Scheduled can be picked up in the Tea Rock Garden office.
Library in Motion! Library Services to Homebound Residents
This services is available through the Ventress Memorial Library in Marshfield and brings books, dvds, magazines and more to homebound residents. This program is intended to serve any resident of Marshfield either with mobility issues or the inability to find transportation to the library. For more information or to sign up please visit: https://ventresslibrary.org/Pages/Index/10241/homebound-delivery