The Marshfield Housing Authority offers a variety of supportive services empowering residents to move towards an enriched life. Programs offered can assist in arranging supportive services, increase earning capacity and set you on a path to self-sufficiency.
Elderly/Disabled Support Services Coordinator Family Resident Service Coordinator
Food Bank Delivers
Meals on Wheels
Elderly/Disabled Support Services Coordinator
The Marshfield Housing Authority offers a multitude of services and support to elderly and/or disabled individuals residing in our elderly developments. The Elderly/Disabled Resident Services Coordinator, Ellie Eastwood can be reached at 781-834-4333 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Ellie coordinates the Food Bank Deliveries and ensures Support Services is available to all families residing in our elderly developments.
Need help with:
- Food Bank deliveries
- Meals on wheels
- Food shopping
- Personal care
- MassHealth application assistance
- Transportation – During this crises we have money allocated for medical/health related local appointments taxi rides.
We can assist you and ensure you receive the services you need. Please contact Ellie Eastwood at 781-834-4333 or by email at email@example.com for more information or to make an appointment.
Family Resident Services Coordinator
The Family Resident Services Coordinator, Christine Cunningham can be reach at 617-847-4350 ext. 906. Christine provides assistance in obtaining local resources, as well as making referrals to community based services available to the state families in our community.
Need help with:
Food Bank deliveries
- Help in applying for SNAP & WIC benefits
- Assistance with fuel and utilities programs
- Child care, after school and summer camp programs
- Budget and credit building workshops
- Employment and education workshops/trainings
- Referrals to local community partners for rent assistance
- Health Care – MassHealth applications, renewals, Senior Care Options *(ages 65+)
- Food assistance or home delivered meals/Meals on Wheels *(ages 60+)
Christine can assist you and ensure you receive the services you need. Please contact Christine Cunningham at 617-847-4350 ext. 906 for more information or to make an appointment.
Farmers Markets are held weekly at the community center, during the spring, summer and fall seasons. You can purchase the freshest fresh fruits and vegetables direct from the farm! All forms of payment are accepted, SNAP, HIP, cash and credit. Please check calendars for details.